Random avatar

Cameron

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nutrition Facts on a Cup of Good Cheer

    black balloons burst splattering (spraying?) sin all over this D-day parade, where we march, skulls on baton heads, our bloodshot eyes begging "heaven ly light, fall down on me." Trapped ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Other Side of Eden (Prologue)

    Prologue: Friday, September 29 My hands shake as I type, and I know that it won’t be long before I’ll have to stop for awhile. Eloquence and maybe even coherent ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: hay swain

    This is beautiful in its simplicity. My only suggestion is that you incorporate ryhme a little more evenly throughout the entire poem--and not just the last two lines. Perhaps the ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    has potential :P. I just wish I knew what he was looking at/preparing to shoot.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Other Side of Eden (Prologue)

    *removed*

    Dec 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    I really enjoyed this. One suggestion: I found the section refering to the mans abuse was rushed in light of its profound effect on him. But after the tapes, everything ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Medicated happiness

    I can understand your issue with the link between the medications and the ending, I will work on that. However, religious references are found throughout the entire poem, as you ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Minha Culpa

    I felt that you rushed this. Is there any particular reason why you have the beginning of each line capitalized? This is ackward: I am sorry for when it stabs ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Medicated happiness

    The coming of the new day: the Rapture to our fragile state of mind. A faith so compromised, we write our own prophetic verses; cryptic scratches in our journals— amounting ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely

    I'm not sure about the simplistic style format--but to each his own. As for in-line suggestions: silence when I dream Perhaps it is just me, but silent dreams is a ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who do you admire?

    I admire all those, who no matter what life throws at them, always manage to draw some good from it. Their optimism is contagious :D.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Saint Valentine's Day Massacre

    I was in a rush :P . I see the symbology now. However, I still maintain that while the correlation there is evident, that stanza's parallel with love is abstract, ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Saint Valentine's Day Massacre

    I like this. The only problem I have is with this: Do you understand your heroism? That need for glory burning in your gut like fire, incense and tracer bullets ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Mom

    The overuse of commas and the list format is wearing on the eyes. The format is indicative that this is neither a letter nor a poem, but rather a cluster ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Wordmaker

    Do we sing? No. Here you say we do not sing. What is our song? The words that form the worlds. But here you indicate that we do sing. Which ...

    Nov 20, 2006


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling