Random avatar

Cameron

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Other Side of Eden C2

    Jaz He sat with his back to the bar, with his feet tucked beneath the stool. His wavy brown hair hung in curls around his forehead, and his sharp hazel ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Against the Grain

    I sit and wonder at the purpose in the movement of this dance, lining the floor plan of our lives with faded footprints in the sand. God, wouldn’t it be ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Other Side of Eden C1

    *removed*

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Soldier's Essentials (title pending)

    War is the systematic slaughter of the innocent, ..... tied and bound under what is considered ...... sometimes as mass genocide, ...... politicians wage wars, so do ...... tyrants command ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Have You

    It ran away from home last year. This is rather redundant and a little too blunt for my liking. Also, what is the significance of "taking it west"? Otherwise, nice ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Cafe

    I am indeed a boy, have no worries ;). I'm surprised you found this that enjoyable, it was really just a slap-dash piece that I threw together in a moment's ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Cafe

    He sat at the farthest table in the corner, stirring his coffee, silently reprimanding himself for having chosen the most tasteful café for his rendezvous with Sandra. Every so often ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anime Gemellate

    Azure irises curve the length of the world, glinting wonder cascading down in colors that evade the artists’ palette. Wild and untamed, bent from strain; his feelings soar with eagles ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: God talked to me today

    You know, working to put the bread on the table, bringing home the bacon, etc, etc.

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Rose Garden's Past Life: Six Earls and a Superstar

    A nice change. Some suggestions: Allow yourself perchance to dream for seam upon seam of this world is unravelling to all of our happenstance themes. Call me a Jesus, who ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: God talked to me today

    Some in-line suggestions: God talked to me today, I could tell he wasn't pleased. He told me I should just stop it all, Before I get diseased. He said I ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tequila Sunrise

    Cadmium: The "we" is in reference to the pleasure seekers and escapists who find comfort, in this case, in the bottle. Xanthan gum: 1st stanza: quite simply the drinking phase, ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tequila Sunrise

    We snap our fingers into flame, calling for another shot to douse our heathen throats in tequila spirits; stumbling off our moral equator, that runs just south of Jalisco. Dipping ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    Piepiemann, One of the major fundamental principles that you must learn as a writer is too never, repeat never, judge the writer by what they have written. It is the ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    Come near to me, I want your skin To slide on mine like it was sin. Lay next to my naked frame And know you needn’t any shame. [I find ...

    Jan 15, 2007


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March