-
Re: The Other Side of Eden C1
Apartment 6 was in desperate need of painting. The two bedroom apartment was on the second floor of a building in a small discounted part of the neighborhood. The old ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: Cleft
I really enjoyed this overall. The style you've chosen is no doubt reliant upon a reader's personal preference, but I think that this would be better if you lost portions ...
May 5, 2007 -
Re: Hush Now
Our fingers brush but fail to touch the inner sanctum of the soul; that beauty for which the body yearns. The candid liqueur of a poet’s speech that undrapes our ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: battlefields
I quite enjoyed this. I think if you were to clean it up a bit, both gramatically and structurally, the impact would be all the more profound. Some in-line suggestions: ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But in light of your genius...the government abducts you to study you for the rest of your life! I wish I could fly :)
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Half Lies
Remember when you whispered forever , and I heard your voice as a drowning man hears the people on the shore --a whisper that dances like moonlight on the ripples ...
Apr 20, 2007 -
Re: Living Martyrs
The living martyrs of our craft, we unhinge stars, peel leaf after stunned leaf from our ripened minds. We have seen what others failed to see: that which lies somewhere ...
Apr 12, 2007 -
Re: Castaways
The equivalent of an island adrift in a passionate sea: we are the rock of reason sinking into what the senses lack --imagination. An oil spill that ebbs and flows ...
Apr 9, 2007 -
Re: GAD
The silence is a room you’ve moved into, with jaundiced wallpaper and iron cast windows that don’t quite keep the draft out --or the light in. Here the whispering is ...
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: Fortune's Fool
I agree with Skriek with regards to this: begging for child support of some love, whatever I could spare: five minutes, I said. Perhaps "begging for child support in place ...
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: loose stars
We drop our prayers into the mirrored blue and watch them ripple out in arcs across the stars, because here we are never more than inches below gravity, rattling the ...
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: Isometry Rockstar
our calculations blackening in her eyes. She was a mess of chance, and we tried to collect the probability of her landing in our laps or sticking by our side. ...
Apr 4, 2007 -
Re: Ekphrastic poem
More! I want more...I think you need at least one more stanza to tie it off. As is, it seems unfinished.
Apr 4, 2007 -
Re: Prosthesis #8 /P
In this chapter, the monster seems strangely reminiscent of Pennywise the clown in IT, by Stephen King. "Jon felt the skin of his cheek parting beneath the blade like a ...
Mar 30, 2007 -
Re: the zenith of the perfect peak
‘Tis said that at the zenith of our clashing love we see things as they truly are, untouched by the feral nature of the human heart, sweet seconds pass and ...
Mar 29, 2007
