Random avatar

Cameron

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Enigma War. Chap. 1-2

    To begin with, sci-fi is not one of my preferred genres of literature- though I have read the odd one. For me to be able to enjoy sci-fi I have ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Lost Control

    It was all over the place. It wasn't very pleasing to read. The ryhmes were forced (as Misty said). Overall, I think you concentrated too much on ryhming and not ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Some spur of the moment silliness

    Simple, not extraordinarily intellectually challenging...but enjoyable all the same.

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shattered Illusions

    Monkey, There are of course many ways to interpret a poem. With regards to your third comment, I rather like the way I phrased this verse, and if you want ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    With regards to Sam's comment- I could be wrong- but I interpreted "there are no children here" as stating that because of what the children have gone through in Israel ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the cat

    It sounds to me more like a long, drawn out story than a poem. To begin with, you probably could have structured your poem a bit better- the verses are ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the best friend

    RoseEmma, I congratulate you on channelling your emotions in a productive manner, but if you are simply writing for therapeutic reasons, and have no interest in improving your work, you ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shattered Illusions

    A storm approaches to strip me of my childhood. I can feel it like the tension in a room, before the exchange of angry words. No longer are there monsters ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: language fails me

    I too found the gender somewhat inconsistant and confusing, but it didn't distract me from the overall meaning of the poem. I simply noted it and continued reading. I was ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: marbles

    That was something for sure. I especially enjoyed the dialogue between the two "characters" in the poem.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Loves

    Words fall short of a poem that defies expression lol

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: language fails me

    I don't know why some of you have to be so critical. I mean of course no poem, or anything for that matter will ever be perfect, but this has ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Haven

    What did you, did you not like about it?

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Other Re: Just a thought

    The passage of time is difficult to illustrate. Can it be summed up in a matter of instances; those few choice moments that left a lasting impression, those that didn’t ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A divine part

    There is another within me. He is a wild man, Laughing and cavorting around in merriment; Brothers we are This man that lives in me is a wise man, Yet ...

    Aug 9, 2006


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia