Random avatar

Cameron

  • Randomosity Re: Chuck Norris jokes

    When Chuck Norris falls into water, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Why is Shakespeare so flippin' sweet?

    Shakespeare had a remarquable understanding of life, i.e. he was extremely adept at capturing the essence of what it means to be human. I believe that it is this talent ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Woah! What Happened To The Front Page?

    I am a fairly new member to YWS and I have to say that this new format is extremely intimidating to someone who is just learning how to maneuver around ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bubblejuice

    I liked it. However I agree with Monkey. Also there is one verse that I thought could be improved upon. Love isn’t weightless, my failure is countless: It appears that ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    !!!I AM CANADIAN!!! specifically, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada...Rei we're pratically neighbours!!!

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unending Ends

    Thanks guys, I'm flattered.

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I don't really have a predictable writing schedule. I've had months where I haven’t been able to formulate a coherent sentence, and than there have been periods where it seems ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hitching a Ride

    I think you have to be careful when you use parentheses in a poem. never close fully, (doors in your heart). I'm not sure if I like that you included ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Troll

    Amazing stuff...the only thing I can suggest is removing that green thing on his back. Other than that I'm speechless.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fearless

    I really enjoyed this. I don't know if Waffles did this purposefully...but I interpreted some religious references in the story…maybe it’s just me.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unending Ends

    My floor is littered with the pages of things left unsaid, muffled voices that still call out from empty closets unceasingly wishing to be heard, but I will not allow ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mauve Beach

    There still has to be some element of sense can be abstract sure...but even the most abstract poetry has some underlying element of structure. Anyone can just slap words onto ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Halfway to Purgatory

    Is heaven reserved only for those with a gleam of divinity in their eyes? Only for those able to grapple the fact that they are damned— (damn fools) or rather ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mauve Beach

    This has potential, but I find it a little too repetitive (half loves) and it looks almost like your throwing random words into your poems that don't really belong or ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Gorgeous Neon

    I liked this, oddly enough. However, I agree with the other comments, I would really like it if was a little more organized and easier to read. There is a ...

    Aug 18, 2006


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)