Random avatar

Cameron

  • Other Poetry Re: Eunuch

    I would remove "had" in: Was hidden as if it had died

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Come What May...

    It's a nice poem, but unorganized. To start with, the beginning verses are divided into stanza’s consisting of two lines, but as the poem progresses you wander from this configuration ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 33 Ways to Cleave Your Lover: An Aphorist's Guide to Orgies

    Slashing good language. My only issue is the different rythming scheme on 25. On the other hand though, it's effective in the way it regains your attention before immediately launching ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Ashes to Ashes

    There is a haunting starkness to this poem that is both elegant in its simplicity and captivating through the impact of the subject matter. Bravo.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cheap words can't buy a prayer

    Ever wonder if everything as we know it is divisible by three-- the father, son and holy ghost? Lying awake you ponder this as your father groans in pain as ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    I too am somewhat curious. I've heard so many different versions of what exactly happened. And further more, it's not like Steve Irwin's shows were the least bit reserved...dangling his ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Snippet of Thought

    I'm not sure if I completely agree with DreemDeep, I guess it works either way. I find the "The world is ever, Ever turning" gives a nice ring to the ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Light Up

    Purse your lips against old rolled mary-jane made only from the best imported Columbian black, While you settle back into the sofa of your body and let the wafting smoke ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Romance, Bubble Bath

    Ahh Sharty you make me laugh. So does your work, keep it up. Cheers.

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The biggest memory of all

    It's a nice start, and a good effort for a first attempt at poetry. My only suggestion would be to give more structure to the verses and maybe rephrase some ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: neither here nor there

    Lost in transition between parking spaces, that lie neither here nor there, but somewhere up ahead-- along the crossroads of a moment yet to come, that still is veiled in ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I always hated highschool

    I don't usually enjoy rythming, but I think you pulled it off quite nicely.

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    My dad was talking with a man from Australia while we were camping, and when he (my dad) told him that Steve Irwin was dead the man seemed almost pleased, ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    What I wanted to convey with this poem is confusion and chaos (i.e. dyslexia)...therefore I wanted no particular sense or order at all (but I aimed to have it at ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    i exist within the feelings that cant be expressed, spoken, utterd, articulated Bbecause of this incessent blundering that comes w hen y o u r e thou d t s ...

    Aug 29, 2006


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson