Random avatar

Cameron

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This dream is tailor-made

    ˜This dream is tailor made," you whisper beneath a brooding sky: weathered cornstalks set in contrast to the darker firmament. ˜Only for a moment," she tells you: trailing fingers tracing ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Anxiety disorders

    Does anyone here suffer from an anxiety disorder? If so, what measures have you taken towards dealing with it?

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hapless Sinners

    Brad, There is no emotive approach under the sun that has not already been explored, contemplated, or experienced. This is but my own perspicacious musings regarding an issue that is ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Call of Darkness

    Personally, I enjoyed the dream sequence. However, if you feel the story has moved away from that and the dream sequence would only go to distract from the storyline, that's ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hapless Sinners

    We are but sinners in the hands of an angry god, upheld by no more than his mere pleasure. A conflagration smolders in eyes of malice, while the damned lie ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Solar Flares

    Nice piece. I particularily enjoyed your word selection in reference to the poem’s context (emoceans was clever). As for constructive criticism, the one thing I felt that distracted me from ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: play melancholy

    We sit along blackened brick walls, playing old records while broken guitar strings— [play melancholy] husky voices singing into whisky bottles. As we sit speaking only in parables, tracing our ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: down the railroad tracks C2

    The change is that of a changed attitute--Sawyer's decision to act on his emotions. I don't know if you've realized yet, but Sawyer is not right in the head; his ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: down the railroad tracks C2

    *removed*

    Sep 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: down the railroad tracks C1

    That would probably be a better way of describing her wouldn't it. Thanks, for the suggestion, I'll get started on that. :) Cheers, Cameron

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    You have to be careful when you write romance novels that you don't settle into an overused cliche. That's all I have to say.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: down the railroad tracks C1

    *removed*

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nameless: by anonymous

    After having reflected upon the content of this poem, I've come to the conclusion that I must provide the correct interpretation of this poem, in light of the controversial material. ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    If I ever woke up to the realization that I would never write again, I think I would definetely die (of natural causes of course lol)... But the more I ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nameless: by anonymous

    Cast shadows with finger puppets with quick flashes of radiation undulating over cancerous parasites-- skeletal figures rearing like ravenous [h]olocaust survivors, as skin stretches too tightly over

    Sep 21, 2006


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn