Random avatar

Cameron

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: breath held the world may quiet, still

    *Found this in a bottom drawer. Not sure whether it's a touch too confessional and/or pretentious. Comments? breath held the world may quiet, still. Unzip these eyes. Douse with color ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ready your swords

    I enjoyed this. A few suggestions: long, long, longer than days I'm not sure whether I like this or not. Personally I found it sounded awkward in my mouth, and ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawn to Dusk

    While still rough, perhaps this is a decent alternative. Also, not all poetry is meant to instruct Colleen, and beauty without meaning is beauty nonetheless. What is the point? I'm ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawn to Dusk

    Little girls dance barefoot under an audience of stars, curtseying beneath the broken back of the moon. Their small feet skipping down the straight and narrow crest of moonlight, the ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the gradual instant

    *temporarily removed*

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: House Cleaning

    *temporarily removed*

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Until I find the Shirt you gave Me

    Firstly, I was instantly turned off by the disorderly set-up of this poem, but for the sake of it potentially containing some worthwhile content, I pushed past my poor first ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Blue Birds

    Little blue birds softly singing, softly singing up in the trees; up in their nests they cannot bring themselves to fly, must instead be thrown into the dazzling space of ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finger Paint

    *temporarily removed*

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: intricate machinations

    I enjoyed this very much. One suggestion: lose/replace "Inspiration seeps into my fingers". It's overused and out of place in a poem that prides itself on new insights.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the happiest days of my life

    The happiest days of my life: sun, unfiltered, cascading through the vacant windows. A tender gaze of light, a silk sheet with which to shelter our nakedness in glorious sincerity. ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Lascivious Pursuit

    The patient lies in sullied rags, stained with sweat, that smell of days discarded in the august heat. Beating wrists choke the spawn from Satan’s snake, a fever quakes the ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I believe the concept of religion was summed up best in The Life of Pi, when he said that on their death bed, the atheist may cry out to God ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Venus's Calendar

    a thousand vacuums away. The word vacuum sticks out like a sore thumb and it instantly distracted me. I suggest you find a word more suiting that can't be interpreted ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh Aphrodite

    Oh Aphrodite Oh Aphrodite; the star spinning, elusive pursuit, you who strike eyes like the dew drop sprinkling of light, the blush of flame that rouses the brush to spark, ...

    Jul 12, 2007


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper