User avatar

Calmal

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 4 of "Tainted Life" by Callum Marshall.

    This is chapter 4 of Tainted Life seen through the eyes of Captain Cask, who is now pursuing the mysterious UFO that arrived in the Earth system. Chapter 4: Threat ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A New Hop in Clyss

    You have made a couple of spelling mistakes towards the end of this piece: Half and hour later should be Half an hour later and relatives or friends are mission ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Instilled Lament

    Very interesting. Its nice to see different ways of expressing creativity. Good piece! Though I don't see the point in rating it 12.

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 3 of "Tainted Life"

    The reason I use a different character per chapter is I figured I cannot tell the story through one character. So the chapters will be seen through different eyes each ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 3 of "Tainted Life"

    Here is Chapter 3 of "Tainted Life". This Chapter is seen through the eyes of the Leader of the Braxton Solar Navy. Chapter 3: Wavering loyalties. Ducis Das. The leader ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Sylenit

    There are a few grammatical errors within this piece. Try to avoid repetition and replace it with different words i.e instead of using the characters name use "he/she" or "our ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 2216

    As a Junior Writer, I also agree with Coco and Stealth Slicer that there is something missing. I agree with Dubian that some of this block does not make sense. ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 of "Tainted Life."

    Thanks for that Stealth Slicer. I have now changed it slightly to bear the description of the High Priests. Enjoy everyone else!

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome everyone!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow Kissed pt.2

    There are a few grammatical errors that I wish to draw to your attention. When you are talking about a large number of people it is "too many" rather than ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 of "Tainted Life."

    Here is the second chapter of "Tainted Life" by Callum Marshall. Chapter 2: A Disturbance on Farge. High Priest S’Lman. Sitting on his meditation mat and completely emptying his mind ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: White

    This story is too vague despite your early warning. We need a hint of something about to happen. Science Fiction is set into ten main categories: Hard Science Fiction This ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The last year...

    You have made a good start to what good be a succesful story. There are many films and stories about super virus' affecting the world and wiping out a large ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.4

    This looks like a really interesting story. You have considered the plot and characters. I suspect great things.

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.1) [newly edited]

    This looks like a really interesting story. You have considered the plot and characters. I suspect great things.

    Nov 6, 2009


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer