User avatar

CaitlinGrant

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hide and Seek Ch. 1

    Thanks for all the reviews and good points, they really helped! :D oh, and the ~~~ is my version of a chapter break.

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ending of Fire on Water

    yeah there's a sequel :P

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ending of Fire on Water

    Thanks. :D Unfortunately my parents want me to stop posting the story, so that's why I posted the end for those who really wanted to know what happened.

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Anarchy

    Oh, okay then :P well good job on the story, i'm liking it so far

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Nine

    thanks :D yeah, i was wondering about using the word bastard too... do u have any suggestions to replace it with? i still kind of want to keep the emotion ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Eight

    lol thanks. Actually, I do have a plan... unfortunately, it's top secret :D not even my sister, who's constantly peppering me for by the hour updates, knows the truth. :elephant:

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Seven

    thanks for the reviews, guys :elephant: And don't worry, Ash and Liz will meet again in a year... or two. I can't say any more. I hope it'll be about ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Marked

    thanks guys! I just jotted this down quickly so I wouldn't forget it, so I won't put up more chapters for a while... right now I'm working on the other ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Christmas Cheer

    oh.... *!* It makes so much sense now! lol. hm, i'm not sure how you could make the fact that it's ice cream clear... u can probably just say it: ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

    hm... well, since you asked for suggestions, let me see what i can do... keep in mind, this is all nit-picking, since there really isn't anything major. :D The priest’s ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Five

    Thanks so much :D I will, hopefully. Finals are coming up though, so... I'll try!

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire On Water: Chapter One (edited)

    thanks, that's a really good point. I'll work on it!

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Four

    lol, don't worry. Unfortunately, I can't tell you whats going to happen, or that would ruin the story. But you'll see Liz again, granted not for a while. :xd: my ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Three

    lol some else mentioned that too. no, Ash is a boy. Liz is a girl, and Liz is short for Charlize.

    Nov 29, 2009


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda