User avatar

CaitlinGrant

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Four

    lol, don't worry. Unfortunately, I can't tell you whats going to happen, or that would ruin the story. But you'll see Liz again, granted not for a while. :xd: my ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Four

    Hey! I know this chapter is pretty long, but it's a pivotal one too, so I wanted to put it all together. I'll be really busy with finals though, so ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: BlackRise (Updated)

    Hey! I like this story, and i think it has a lot of potential. At some parts, though, it's confusing. for example, you mention Andrew in the first sentence, and ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Three

    lol some else mentioned that too. no, Ash is a boy. Liz is a girl, and Liz is short for Charlize.

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Escape (chapter one)

    I really like this tory. it's deep, and the emotion of the main character is very well portrayed. I especially think you did a good job portraying the fear and ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life

    To start off, I really like this work. Some things would probably make it flow better, though: First of all, spell check. it's a really small thing, but it does ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Three

    Thanks for the reviews! Last Chapter: She leaned into my hand and closed her eyes for a moment before we both made our way back to the bedrolls. We sat ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Girl Named Evelyn

    wow. I really liked this, because it's powerful and moving. I like your style of writing, especially in this lyrical form, but I also read your other post, i think ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Two

    Read chapter one first, obviously. Read and review! :D He looked winningly at us and Liz snarled at him, unable to say anything. The panic was threatening to overwhelm me, ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Among the Monkey Bars

    Wow. I loved this. To start off, it's full of mystery and intrigue. Wood, steel and stone: somehow the way you worded that made it very deep. Also, though your ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue..tell me does this captivate you?

    I definitely liked it, and it totally captivated me. You have a great hook right from the beginning that makes people want to read more, and when you tell and ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Angel's Sword, chapter 1(rated 12+ for violence)

    The description in this story is very good-- it's vivid and strong and I can imagine the scene unfolding in my mind's eye. The tension and suspense are good, just ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just... smile

    Wow. Really. Just...wow. That was really beautiful, and very deep. I love the way you describe everything smoothly, and give the world around you a personailty. It really adds to ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter One (edited)

    I've edited this, so now it's less of a chapter and more of a prologue. :D Thanks to those who reviewed! It's funny, how one day you can be the ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Played my Hand

    Hey! I like the way your story leaves us wondering what happened, and what is going to happen. you did a really good job with that. My suggestion would be ...

    Nov 11, 2009


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind