User avatar

CaitlinGrant

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The long con to hell chapter one

    Hey! Caitlin Grant here! I like this story a lot: right from the beginning it makes me want to read more about this main character. You immediately make it clear ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Black Blossom

    hey, Caitlin Grant here! I just want to say that I think this story can really develop into something good. Some tips: -maybe shorten this post: it's super long and ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Marked

    I had this up before as 'possible story line...tell me what you think', just so ya'll know. Now, here's the big problem: I like this, but I've no idea where ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Six

    From Chapter Five: When did life ever become so complicated? What happened to playing on a swing set and pretending to fly? I knew what happened: a reckless little boy ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pandoras Box

    Hey, Caitlin here to review your story. It's definitely interesting, and I feel that it could develop into something interesting and unique. Now, let me see... First off, I don't ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 4, Third Draft

    Hey, sorry it took me a couple days to check this out. A couple little things: You say 'the phone clicked dead'. I think the phrase you're looking for is ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Five

    Thanks so much :D I will, hopefully. Finals are coming up though, so... I'll try!

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Five

    I was really and truly alone for the first time. Staring blankly at the room around me, I sank to my knees. I didn’t cry, because I couldn’t. I needed ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Missing (Chapters 1 - 3

    I'm not normally a fan of fantasy, but this is definitely a very interesting story, with lots of potential. The plot is developing smoothly, so where ever you're taking it, ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Mirror

    Let me just say that I really like this-- there is a depth to it that really strikes me, and that's always good. One thing I noticed was actually about ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue - The Stray Flame (18+ for language)

    From the very beginning, this had me hooked. It's got a great beginning, and the plotline is interesting and definitely has a lot of potential. I hope you post again ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter One (edited)

    thanks, that's a really good point. I'll work on it!

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 3, Third Draft

    OH. MY. GOD. So, I read all three of your chapters, and I'm seriously in love with this story. The first chapter was kind of confusing because at first no ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Other Re: Forever

    Wow. I really like this, and there is emotion behind it that is clear to anyone, even if they hae no idea who this is for. I love the addition ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Teenage Surveyors - 1st part of the first chapter

    Hey! You've reviewed so much of my work so well, I felt like I should check out some of yours. Most of what I want to say has already been ...

    Dec 1, 2009


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil