User avatar

CaitlinGrant

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Hey everyone! This is my first year here (i've been here maybe a month or two) and i absolutely love it. I gt lovely reviews from lovely people, so thank ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Shred of Hope

    Hey, i read your post on the chatwall. I'm Caitlin, nice to meet you. Now for the nit-picking! As she slid the cold metal across her skin, tears streamed down ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Eight

    lol thanks. Actually, I do have a plan... unfortunately, it's top secret :D not even my sister, who's constantly peppering me for by the hour updates, knows the truth. :elephant:

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Eight

    Silence fell over us, mostly because I didn’t know what to say. Finally, Kyran dozed off, and I kept watch on the entrance of the cave. I was beginning to ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter Four

    i found this story today and read every chapter you've put up. I LOVE IT! Honestly, this is the best story I've read on YWS. I think it's probably because ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of Anny Grame

    Hey high maria! Well, first of all, welcome to YWS. You probably don't know this, but you're supposed to review three works before submitting your own (this makes sure everyone ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Seven

    thanks for the reviews, guys :elephant: And don't worry, Ash and Liz will meet again in a year... or two. I can't say any more. I hope it'll be about ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Marked

    thanks guys! I just jotted this down quickly so I wouldn't forget it, so I won't put up more chapters for a while... right now I'm working on the other ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Christmas Cheer

    oh.... *!* It makes so much sense now! lol. hm, i'm not sure how you could make the fact that it's ice cream clear... u can probably just say it: ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Christmas Cheer

    Hey, this is Caitlin. I'm just nit picking here, so bear with me. The crimson substance splashed on the pavement, exploding in all directions. Guilty stopped and looked down, eyes ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

    hm... well, since you asked for suggestions, let me see what i can do... keep in mind, this is all nit-picking, since there really isn't anything major. :D The priest’s ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Seven

    I'd like to take a moment to thank Chirantha and Pretty Crazy and anyone else who reviewed for all their reviews and time. Thanks guys! The last chapter: I forced ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

    Hey, This is Caitlin! Let me start out by saying you did a really good job with this: I could feel myself as a young, confused girl who doesn't want ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Endurance - Chap. 2

    Hey, it's Caitlin Grant. This story isn't the normal thing i read, but it's definitely something that caught my attention from the beginning. Your characters are well developed--they seem to ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: romance, action, fantasy a bit of everything really.

    hey, it's Caitlin Grant. This story really pulled me in from the beginning, when she was at the graveyard, because it brought up a lot of questions, and my interest ...

    Dec 14, 2009


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians