User avatar

CaitlinGrant

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Catch Me (prologue)

    Layla had always been loved. Though she never married, never even got into a relationship, she had the hearts of two men—both completely different from each other. While she was ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Death of a Nobody

    I really like this--though the language is simplistic and clear, you convey all your emotions really well throughout the entire piece. Also, I think that your selection of certain scenes ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: No Longer Emily

    When I think of my childhood, I think of mayhem. My dad is someone who I barely remember: he had a smile that was always described as ‘charming’ by everyone ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Under a Bright Blue Sky

    This is the first time I've ever written poetry, so I wanted to put it up here to see what people thought. Please, I'd love reviews. and if you want ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter Five

    So. As usual, I absolutely loved this. :wink: I guess I'll do some nitpicking for you to start, huh? “Have a shower,” Take a shower, you mean. Staring at the ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ending of Fire on Water

    yeah there's a sequel :P

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ending of Fire on Water

    Thanks. :D Unfortunately my parents want me to stop posting the story, so that's why I posted the end for those who really wanted to know what happened.

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ending of Fire on Water

    All right, this post is for Pretty Crazy and Chirantha, for staying with me. Like I said,I can't post the whole story, but this is the end, because I know ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dance of the Demons

    hi. to start, i want to give you positive feedback: you do really well describing things so that we can really imagine it without dumping a ton of info on ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep, Im new

    Hey Daydreams! I really hope you like YWS, because it's a lot of fun once you learn how to use it (for someone as Tech challenged as me, that might ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Anarchy

    Oh, okay then :P well good job on the story, i'm liking it so far

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Anarchy

    Hi :P So, let me see what I can do to help you. Before I go into a long critique or whatever, I want to say that I liked this. ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Ten

    Happy New Years everyone! :elephant: The next morning when Mackenzie ‘woke me up’ I was gritty eyed and grumpy. I had probably slept a total of five minutes the whole ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Nine

    thanks :D yeah, i was wondering about using the word bastard too... do u have any suggestions to replace it with? i still kind of want to keep the emotion ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Nine

    Merry Christmas! Reviews much appreciated :D Just then I realized I had no place to stay, and I looked uncomfortably around, wondering if there was a place I could stay ...

    Dec 25, 2009


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter