User avatar

Cairo

  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: In Parting

    Thanks for the review. I appreciate the feedback. In your opinion, what is cliche in the poem? I'm tempted to give it context but I'd love to hear what you ...

    Sep 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Of Realizations and Lost Confessions

    Thanks for the review! :) See my below comment: 'i' does not have to be capitalized. Have a nice night!

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Of Realizations and Lost Confessions

    Hi there; Thanks for the review! I see where you're coming from here and I agree that the poem is very focused on the "i" with a particular repetition. It ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Of Realizations and Lost Confessions

    Hi there. I thought I would comment back to you guys just to point out some things. Firstly, I do appreciate all of you who took the time to review! ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Battle Dress

    Hey! Thanks for the review! I think you're right about overusing ivory and pink... I was trying out a technique someone suggested on another poem about things repeating in threes, ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Battle Dress

    Bahahaha, I'm glad I can do something "like a boss." I actually hadn't intended dark undertones but I'm really glad it worked out that way! When I reread it I ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Some Kind Of Title

    Aww, thank you. c:

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Some Kind Of Title

    Thank you!

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Some Kind Of Title

    Hi there! Thanks for the review. I hadn't even thought that clutching implied tightly, ehe. I might consider rewording that, especially since the beginning is kind of slow? Also - ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Some Kind Of Title

    Thanks a bunch! C:

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Some Kind Of Title

    "Watching young lovers bury a body" was probably my favorite description of something, you know, ever. Thank you for the review! C: I will for sure read it out loud, ...

    May 12, 2014


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.