User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sinking

    The little girl died? Horrible! But I loved the poem and it made me laugh. It teaches a wonderful lesson. Your rhyme is good, even with the few words that ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cycles Of Agony

    I liked the poem, it was good, and I could feel the agony you were describing. My feeling are numb, This should be my feelings are numb or my feeling ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My master

    Deleted...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Squirrel and the Fly- A Fable

    Good job, it was short and cute. I noticed a few things, but the story was good the way it is, so feel free to ignore me. what the matter ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: He said

    So, I really was meaning to write a helpful review, but like everyone else said, this poem was just really good. "You'll never be alone." He said. I think this ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Morning Rain

    I'm not sure where to post this poem, so I just decided to put it here. :) Hopefully that's ok. I know this isn't very good, so any and all ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fairytales

    This was good, I liked the way you wrote in present tense, it really did make the story sound more graceful. You had a new paragraph for each sentence, which ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Day On Daddy's Motorcycle

    Good job, that was really sweet. I loved it. The line "Is like Christmas every once in a while" didn't fit the rhytm quite right, but overall, this was great. ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: --

    This was good, I really liked your revised version. However, the line, "for the fire burns when the tide turns." Didn't fit quite right. It just didn't match the rhythm. ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google :D

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    Yep, I'm writing a novel and I've written a novel and I plan on writing more novels. Although at the moment I haven't been working on my book because I'm ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ephemeral And Hard Working - That's Me!

    Good job! I liked this, it made me laugh. I really enjoy reading from different points of view, and you don't often get to read about how an ant feels. ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clown in the dark

    This was good, I liked your open ending. You had good descriptions, but towards the end you didn't describe enough. And, you need to edit! There are several minor mistakes, ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Clock

    This story is great. It definitely is creepy. I agree that it is a little bit confusing, specifically this part didn't make a whole lot of sense. Even after reading ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monster

    It reaches into my soul And tears me apart, One piece at a time. It devours me. Somehow, It slipped into my dreams; It filled my thoughts and emotions. It ...

    Jul 5, 2011


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)