User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Escape

    Good job, I have one comment. Here: "The song whispers along my fingers, Never stirring from their journey." It isn't clear if your second line is referring to the song ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: National Brotherhood Week

    I liked your song! Good lyrics, although it sounded like it was okay to hate any other week. Anyway, here's a similar song, also very old. :D

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The rose’s thorns

    thanks for the reviews and differing opinions. :)

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Thing About Broken Hearts

    So, I think this could use more. Detail, Imagery, metaphors, all those literary terms you learn in English class. Make us feel your heart. I do, but most likely it's ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What were the Chances?

    this was good, I liked your parrallel structure. they made the whole thing better somehow. :D they way each stanza was set up exactly the same. And it flowed well, ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Musings of a Quiet God: Fragments

    Yeah, as I Christian I'm not sure I like this. It was very well written, and I admire your effort. I wouldn't say this is offensive, I just don't completely ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forlorn

    I had to read this twice, it didn't make sense the first time. After the second, I think I understand. the girl abandoned him too, right? It was a sad ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The rose’s thorns

    The rose’s thorns Prick my finger Almost as much As their giver Pricked my heart I hear his words A hateful echo Repeated again Every sound From the first “I ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Untouchable- taylor Swift

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    caqiley ok, so besides the q I did pretty good. :D

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Hard question. I was born in the us. So, I've got the american, mixed up blood from all over the place. German, English, Irish, you name it. But, I live ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fairytale (Us And Them)

    I love it! this was so sweet and simple and true. I especially love your ending. there is an ending for you. It was so cool, and inspiring in a ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Secrets

    Good job! I have a few comments on this, but for the most part it is a very well done piece of work. I can't wait until this song is ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Thursday- YWS chat Parody

    Hilarious!! :) I agree, post on youtube!! :D

    Sep 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence

    I was going to put this in romance, but I don't know if it fits. So, here it is. Sorry about all the Spanish stuck in this story. But, it's ...

    Sep 16, 2011


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic