User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • Lounge, The Re: Test - Please Read!

    You can't make me post anything! I won't do it. You can't force me... Oh wait.

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    It appears I have been awarded my jousting lance but not my full armor, which comes first. But I do have the reviews for both:

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Cailey's Humble Notes

    Designing My Coat of Arms: Yeliac The Next 45 Reviews: 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Push: AU (DT)

    I just watched the movie! So excited because I hadn't seen it in forever but I watched it last night and now I remember everything I'd forgotten.

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your favorite horror prompts here.

    I found this one the other day and thought it was fantastic.

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]

    -7

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Cailey's Creative Catastrope

    E is for Eccentric Eggs Egg Haiku New life in this shell But we will tear it away With no saddened thought

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Cailey's Creative Catastrope

    D is Disorienting Dialogue I did it all in my head. No calculator, No paper. I didn’t know that. Well, I didn’t want people to feel bad. Ever seen Megamind? ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Cailey's Creative Catastrope

    C is for Convince the Cannibal Dear Mr. Cannibal, I am honored by your desire to have me for dinner; however, I am afraid I must decline. I imagine you ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Cailey's Creative Catastrope

    B is for Being Blind (also unfortunately deleted from Writing Gooder. But this one was to write a story or poem about being blind with your eyes closed. I wrote ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Cailey's Creative Catastrope

    A- Alphabet Adjectives (Unfortunately I believe the original post for this was deleted from Writing Gooder somehow. But here's the example anyway.) Astonishing. Bewildering. I can hardly take my eyes ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Cailey's Creative Catastrope

    So first off, check out the week's challenge in Writing Gooder, then fulfill the challenge and post your results here. I'll post my attempts here as well. Yep, I think ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]

    -8

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]

    -287

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Languages

    I speak Spanish, so if you ever just want to send me a poem I'd love to read it. I think there are probably some clubs around that are based ...

    Feb 20, 2014


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle