User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    I want to go on with the next post, but I'll wait until later today to give @Stellabeam and @NightWolf a chance to post first.

    Sep 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    I have to admit though, I always forget that I'm writing in third person and I accidentally switch to first person. I had to reread my post several times to ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    So, once the Drifter shows up we get to leave. So if @Nightwolf posts, then we can get out of the palace an begin the journey. Or you guys can ...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light (Starting!!)

    Aryk Aryk awoke with a start early the next day. He knew that the others would probably not arrive for at least another hour, but he could not force his ...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    Good question. I guess I can start the meeting since no one else seems to want to post. :D

    Sep 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    Well, I guess as long as there isn't any bloodshed... :D

    Sep 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Assassins of Mortain DT

    Aha. Thanks!

    Sep 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    Goodness, calm down. It's not like we have a deadline or something. :)

    Sep 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    Oh goodness!! One of my rules was to write in third person, and I didn't in my first post. *Gasp* I feel like such a hypocrite! Sorry guys!! I will ...

    Sep 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Assassins of Mortain DT

    Wait! In Alina's post she said the feast was that night and the boar hunt was the next day. I just wrote my post assuming that the feast comes first! ...

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Assassins of Mortain (Open and Accepting)

    Dymtra hasn't shown up in a while, so I don't want to say yes for her by any means. Maybe post your question in the DT, and we'll take a ...

    Sep 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    Awesom! Thanks!

    Sep 17, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    Oh hey, @Dante could you make a quick edit? Can you change the letter to be from some random wizard instead of from the King? He was only in charge ...

    Sep 17, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    Yeah, I told NightWolf to give more about the history and all that. As far as I know he's working on it. But I wanted to get started anyway. He ...

    Sep 17, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Presents!

    Awe!! Thank you!! *huggles back*

    Sep 17, 2013


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr