User avatar

Cabassi_Crime_Family

  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    O_O OMG that Bunny has a safety pin in its eye! Oh your God, I love this. It's so cool. I'm really enjoying staring at it.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelbs

    The general shap seems to be in order. Her mouth and right eye are lopsided however. The right side of her face seems a bit to far to the right ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does one write a battle scene?

    Winning the Battle by Jack. Lifesaver, that. Buona fortuna and if you have any questions, feel free. CCF

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does one write a battle scene?

    Ciao Sumi. Have you talked to Jack (Firestarter)? Credo che he's written an article on battles, and it was more than good; genius. But when it comes down to battles, ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    The feet/place where the legs end of the secondary kitty is too vague and chunky for my taste. And perhaps some clarity as to who 'we' are and whatnot would ...

    Jul 16, 2007


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic