-
Re: I Am Watching You CCF
Not nice! *takes kitten back and pets it* Watch out SPEW, or CCF shall be forced to slay you!
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The YWS Christmas Critique Exchange!
We shall see dear Saint, we shall see. You're lucky it's the holiday season. *shakes fist*
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: CCF Christmas Crits!
Good day YWS. As we know it is deep into the holiday season and for a limited time the CCF will be offering hardcore very in-depth critiques for just 10 ...
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was born here, Seriously. I wont go into the details as they are quite graphic but I fall into one of the many YWS characters. Enjoy me :)
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Why You Should Love CCF
Indeed I do Prosithion.
Jul 13, 2007
