User avatar

Cabassi_Crime_Family

  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was born here, Seriously. I wont go into the details as they are quite graphic but I fall into one of the many YWS characters. Enjoy me :)

    Sep 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beginning of the End -- Part 2

    You told us a story, plain and simple. You severly lacked descriptions. I have not the foggiest idea what the character looks like or what any of the setting looks ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Title: Injustice.

    It seemed rather rambled. Victims are witnesses. They have a choice to take the stand or not. They have to press charges in order for the case to even get ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    O_O OMG that Bunny has a safety pin in its eye! Oh your God, I love this. It's so cool. I'm really enjoying staring at it.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Honor #4

    “Well, at least she gets pain killer s when this is all over. Do I get a shot of Morphine? Nope. I get a pat on the back and a ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning of the End

    Overall it was fairly interesting. You need to expand on George more, he appears as a bit flat. Ike, however, seems far more developed. I dont know if I like ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Honor #3

    Standing on a crate, a boy peered in on the conversation[s],[/s] ; his eyes wide, pressed firmly against the crack in the door. Swearing inwardly at Mao, Booker wondered where ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelbs

    The general shap seems to be in order. Her mouth and right eye are lopsided however. The right side of her face seems a bit to far to the right ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Honor #2

    Los Angeles, California “Five[s],[/s] ! ” Booker Lee yelled, pointing the gun at the woman's head[s],[/s] ; his face stony. “You've got five seconds before your wife dies. And I ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Honor #1

    Ciao Kylan - credo che non hai pazenza? Eh? To the critique though. Let's begin on the straightforward. Brevity, it is said, is the soul of wit. It carries over ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    Your Date of request is August 10th. From: Kylan To: Cabassi_Crime_Family Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:48 am Subject: You have recieved a donation from Kylan Kylan has donated 50 ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cirque de Feu

    A cigarette dangled from the corner of Claude's mouth , [s]and[/s] smoke curled into the air, coalescing with the stifling gasoline fumes [s]oppressing[/s] inside the tent. He was hunched over ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Oil Fields Are Burning (Part 3)

    Outskirts of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia “Drone now in a holding pattern. We can pickle the target at any time, sir. I'm counting that the target has five or six SAMs, ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To Escape A Dream, Pt 2

    Well done. A fitting end to the story. A very nice twist to the sandman story. Again, you could easily trim this down. There was nothing but his words, drenched ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To Escape A Dream, Pt 1.

    Intriguing, to say the least. I must first compliment you on your use of sentence structure and words choice to create a truly frightful adventure. There was a flutter above ...

    Aug 2, 2007


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather