Random avatar

CLB_Dreamer

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not A Clue

    I rather enjoyed your poem. I've never seen this before but it's really creative to me. I love the fact that we can fill in the blank with whatever we ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    ALL: Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been clicking around and actually read some posts already but I haven't posted any reviews yet. You gals have posted some really ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi everyone! I am new to this site. I would love to publish a book eventually. Although, I'll go ahead and admit it, my grammar is horrible. I didn't major ...

    Dec 11, 2008


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers