User avatar

C4NDL3W4X

  • Art & Photography Re: sawyer's art dump

    ooh those are all great! I especially love #3 - the use of different textures has a really neat effect ^^ (also the "internet vernacular" rule is way outdated; you're ...

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Art & Photography Re: sawyer's art dump

    Hey! I draw. (Disclaimer: I am quite frankly still somewhat upset about the "you can't use internet vernacular" rule so if I sound passive-aggressive it's probably because I'm being passive-aggressive

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: By Unpopular Demand I Have Showed Up

    Hello Ollie My Beloved. This Is Pain Inducing To Type.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Edit: Apparently I have to type like this. Disappointing. My name is Sawyer. Hello. Follow me on Twitter. This was a plug all along. Do it. It's linked in my ...

    Feb 12, 2021


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X