User avatar

Butterpants

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Killer Mask [0.13]

    Hello! I'm a new writer and well I thought I'd try my luck at a review. So if this comes off bad, well, then it's not my fault! :lol: Anyway ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pen Drawing

    Woah, you have some talent! That's really. I had to do something like this for grade nine art, of course I only got a C...but that's because my artwork is ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Corny Jokes

    The Corny Jokes Game Aim of the game: To tell the most corniest joke known to man. Rules: -They have to be clean. No profanity or something that'll make you ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo!

    CURTAINS Scene One BUTTERPANTS: Welcome all to my YWS "welcome mat" page. YWS: CHEERS GIRLISHLY It's Butterpants! THROWS UNDIES ON STAGE BUTTERPANTS: Thank you, really. But I'm here to tell ...

    Jul 2, 2010


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater