User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi silversky [emoji4] Welcome to YWS! Here's a cookie [emoji514]

    Apr 13, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, so it's been a while...

    Aww [emoji4] thanks guys! Such a warm welcome yay! I'm definitely glad to be back. That gift is adorable can I keep it? Sorry for any wonky formatting, I'm using ...

    Apr 13, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, so it's been a while...

    ...six years if my math is correct. I don't remember why I left yws but I do know that I missed all of you cool cats. I figured since so ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Cassie, I'm new also :) ha ha I think i suffer from the same thing, I've started like 6 novel/stories and i haven't finished any of them :P but ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Ink! My real name is Brooke. Welcome to the young writers society! I hope you will have a fantasic time here. Can't wait to read your works! See you! ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi everyone, I'm new here and I would like to introduce myself. My real name is Bonnie but please call me Ink on here. Thanks :)

    Jun 21, 2008


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi