User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Writers Corner Re: Need help finding a name

    One of the names that comes to me after reading the info you've given is Kita, the others are: Rachel Sable Bonnie (meaning is beautiful) Ava Faye Hope that helps, ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profile print outs

    thanks meep

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profile print outs

    I was wondering if anyone has found or created character profile sheets( print outs)? I have major trouble filling my characters out and I was hoping to try a character ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel Writing Freeware

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    I have found that listening to your favorite t.v show's soundtracks help. For me It has to be veronica mars soundtrack. :D Also movie scores are excellent.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Openings

    YAY! I've finally found this. OK so my problem is I had a opening for my story but I was told that it was way to fast and it asked ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel Writing Freeware

    I've been trying to find something like this for a very long time. How did you find it? Thank you for posting it. *hugs* :D

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Research Re: Share Your Nightmares

    I have had a few nightmares on and off my whole life, the few that i do remember are: 1) being chased by a skin taker (a.k.a the murderer would ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Untiled new piece

    To be honest I don't like musicals or musical concepts but I really enjoyed reading this tension fill synopsis. :) :P I was so into the plot that i got ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Help!

    Okay so the thing is I have extreme trouble finding proper endings for my novels. I've been told so many times that I should start my stories knowing the ending. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I Need Help!

    You could try watching the notebook and see if you get any ideas. I know this isn't as helpful but its all I can offer. ( I don't know romance ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    Strange(r)

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    Its a weird thing, but I always have to have a title for my story. I think the easiest title I've ever come up with is Trouble...simple but effective :D

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character invisioning

    Thats so cool! I never thought of that. I think finding pictures would help, considering I have trouble visioning them to their full potential. Thanks for the great idea!

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    *=my favorite Boys Names Parker* Adam* Nathaniel* Cooper* Jack* Ried* Niel* Curtis* Graham* Dean* Girls Names Sarah* Amy* Casey* Jordan* Jill* Lucy* Dasha* Lynn* Lee* Jamie* Grace* Last Names Stone* ...

    Jun 21, 2008


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton