User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    The one thing I didn't know as a young writer was that there's this thing called "emotional truth," and it is (or should be) at the core of every script ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Sunshine your my hero

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I need some more opinions.

    He also envy's the divine and the power it has over him. He used to be high ranked in the divine, but he lagged in his efforts at his position ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A question for script, screen play, and play writers

    Thanks everyone! All of your advice helped, once i have part of my script done i will post it up. Ink

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Description

    Thank you sooo much for this =]

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    Hey Sureal, I thought of a title, it happened yesterday when i first read the title the broken, its the shattered, and there was the scattered I have no idea ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    Hey Sureal, I don't know if I'm allowed to post anything here but I must. I'm not much for fantasy in general, unless its HP, but your book sounds interesting. ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story line, yay or nay?

    I'm not much for the teen books anymore but this sounds like something i would definitely pick up and read. It sounds like the blurb on the back of the ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Everyone join in it's happy elephant dance time for Sunny! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Research Re: the 1800-1900

    Okay, famous killers? Jack the Ripper. As a friend has told me, 'Things like vaudeville or musical hall getting less popular in the early 1900s, I'm thinking 1932 end to ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Research Re: the 1800-1900

    Famous couples, Rich counts and countess' famous mansions festivals entertainment what types of methods were used for the death penalty? small towns urban legends in that era famous killers fashion ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Research Re: the 1800-1900

    can anyone help me with this era? any information about it is greatly appreciated.

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    a dragon or maybe half dragon/half human?

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A question for script, screen play, and play writers

    Is it harder to write a play, or screen play, or script then a 400 page novel? And how do you switch a novel into a screen play? I have ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Same boat as me?

    Haven't written anything new (not including notes an tidbits) in about the same amount of time as you. I have 6 project going and I haven't been able to write ...

    Oct 16, 2008


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal