-
Re: A Question...
this link should explain everything you need to know :) and welcome to YWS MKate, I hope you like it here. :D
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Ghosts
I never believed in ghosts until about a year ago, I had woken up to go to the bathroom (we'll just skip the business part :lol: ) and when I ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Come to the darkside we have cookies
Okay so here's the thing.... In my current novel that I am working on I have a main character hallucinate and this is a important part for the novel and ...
Aug 23, 2009 -
Re: Writer blues
I bought this book called The write brain workbook a few days ago. I've been in a slump for at least a year now, and to me all hope was ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Love Triangles(DWL1)
All I have to say is hallelujah!
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: reviews
I read the poem as well (I love it by the way) and in my opinion I see nothing wrong with it, but other people do have other opinions. And ...
May 15, 2009 -
Re: Love Help...
I've had this happen to me a while back, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to happen or what my characters wanted so I wrote out how it would ...
May 5, 2009 -
Re: It all started with a dream.
I absolutely love that idea. I read your dream and I was entranced in it, I would love to see it become a work of writing. PM me and let ...
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: A question for teenage girls
Not a teenage girl, but surely it'd be 1, wouldn't it? He could morph into a famous person, like, say Johnny Depp. ^_^ I say 1 and 5. I agree ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Write or Die
It may help some people and it may annoy others. But if your like me, where you need a little push then it helps. And you don't have to start ...
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: Write or Die
I can't keep this to myself. You must check out this link here Most people who are on NaNoWriMo have probably come across this. watch the youtube video on how ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: The Writer Incognito
People know I write and people know I love to write but I do not let anyone I know read my writing. I always say "I'll let you read it ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: 6 Word Stories
The ring fell from her hand. His life was taken by darkness. They felt alone unable to live. This is fun...kind of hard though.
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Don't tell. Show.
Castle, Have you ever thought of writing a novel on the do's and don't of writing? With this article it makes more sense then what my English teacher taught me ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: If you're really struggling...
An extreme case might warrant totally giving it up. No, hear me out. I've had projects before where I loved the idea but hated how it was turning out. I ...
Jan 13, 2009
