User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Writers Corner Re: A Question...

    this link should explain everything you need to know :) and welcome to YWS MKate, I hope you like it here. :D

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Research Re: Ghosts

    I never believed in ghosts until about a year ago, I had woken up to go to the bathroom (we'll just skip the business part :lol: ) and when I ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Research Re: Come to the darkside we have cookies

    Okay so here's the thing.... In my current novel that I am working on I have a main character hallucinate and this is a important part for the novel and ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writer blues

    I bought this book called The write brain workbook a few days ago. I've been in a slump for at least a year now, and to me all hope was ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Love Triangles(DWL1)

    All I have to say is hallelujah!

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: reviews

    I read the poem as well (I love it by the way) and in my opinion I see nothing wrong with it, but other people do have other opinions. And ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Love Help...

    I've had this happen to me a while back, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to happen or what my characters wanted so I wrote out how it would ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: It all started with a dream.

    I absolutely love that idea. I read your dream and I was entranced in it, I would love to see it become a work of writing. PM me and let ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Research Re: A question for teenage girls

    Not a teenage girl, but surely it'd be 1, wouldn't it? He could morph into a famous person, like, say Johnny Depp. ^_^ I say 1 and 5. I agree ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Write or Die

    It may help some people and it may annoy others. But if your like me, where you need a little push then it helps. And you don't have to start ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Write or Die

    I can't keep this to myself. You must check out this link here Most people who are on NaNoWriMo have probably come across this. watch the youtube video on how ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Writer Incognito

    People know I write and people know I love to write but I do not let anyone I know read my writing. I always say "I'll let you read it ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    The ring fell from her hand. His life was taken by darkness. They felt alone unable to live. This is fun...kind of hard though.

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Don't tell. Show.

    Castle, Have you ever thought of writing a novel on the do's and don't of writing? With this article it makes more sense then what my English teacher taught me ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: If you're really struggling...

    An extreme case might warrant totally giving it up. No, hear me out. I've had projects before where I loved the idea but hated how it was turning out. I ...

    Jan 13, 2009


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold