User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good Vampire Books

    Dangerous Girls by R.L.Stine (teen fiction) I love them, I got them as a gift for completing a project for school, also Cirque Du Freak series but you mentioned that ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Griffin Names?

    Saphire is a pretty cool name, but i guess that would be for a female griffin. Phoenix, Slyph or Zephyr. I'm not to sure what kind of names your looking ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Summer Reading Recommendations

    These two are older fiction from the '90's but I still recommend them to anyone :D 1) Christopher Pike 2) R.L.Stine (his fear street series not goosebumps lol) -Babysitter is ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting at the End

    How can certain writers start at the end and work there way up to the beginning? all of my 6 novels I have going all started with a vague outline ...

    Jun 29, 2008


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality