User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I saw the movie yesterday and it followed the book really well. It was awesome to watch, as for the books I adore them even though it has been about ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    me do, me do! mines ButterFlyInk, never would have guessed would you? XD

    Apr 17, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm so excited for NaNo. It will be my first and hopefully not my last :P I roped my boyfriend into it too, so I won't be alone in the ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tips for writing in third person

    I've seen a couple authors dedicate one chapter to each character. E.g. Chapter one-Amy Chapter Two-Christopher Chapter Three-Tommy Chapter four- Amy Etc.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block

    kill your boyfriend's (or girlfriend) annoying roomie :smt075 *shifty eyes* i'm just kidding.... Go for a walk, listen to some music,read, watch your favorite movie,clean your room (hey...don't look a

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Imagination Land!

    1) story a) supernatural b) zero words 2) character, plot, title 3) between 1-10 its on a 7.5 on the scale of urgency =]

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My mind is broken v_v

    Most horror stories and movies nowadays have either creepy little girls or dead little girls. Something orginal like the teenage boy with no eyes or man with no face is ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who are your influences?

    Random order: Stephen King's secret window ( its a big inspiration in my life right now) Anne Rice- Her Pandora novel is what inspired me to try ( the key ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    I LOVE intellegence.Its hot!!!! especially the character(s) Dr. Spencer Reid and Penelope Garcia from criminal minds XD Characters like them are awesome, unfortunately i can't create them that well. :

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    There are many things that inspired me to write; dreams, life, love,loss, lust,pain, just to list a few ^.^ I am currently working on a few pieces at the moment: ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Anne Rice?

    Her books are better because her vampires are actually dangerous -- as in they actually kill people -- and don't sparkle in the sunlight. Plus, while she's a bit wordy, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    Nope, i think that if you decide to have a character (or if the character decides :P) then okay. As long as their smoking habits don't effect the story. Or ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: does it matter?

    Hey everyone, I'm almost there in getting my novel up and running but I ran into a question that has been bothering me. In the end it could hurt me ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A drawing done on the computer

    OMG! I LOVE this picture. *huggles you*

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Griffin Names?

    Or do what nobody expects and call it Bob. Or Fred. Or Bob-Fred. lol that is funny chocoholic...maybe you could use Joe, or Curly heck you could even have Moe...lol ...

    Jul 10, 2008


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich