User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Griffin Names?

    Saphire is a pretty cool name, but i guess that would be for a female griffin. Phoenix, Slyph or Zephyr. I'm not to sure what kind of names your looking ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel Writing Freeware

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    I have found that listening to your favorite t.v show's soundtracks help. For me It has to be veronica mars soundtrack. :D Also movie scores are excellent.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Openings

    YAY! I've finally found this. OK so my problem is I had a opening for my story but I was told that it was way to fast and it asked ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I still wouldn't pay. End of story. (lol a pun) I think there should be the option for users who want the ads gone and users who really don't care ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    in no way would i pay, i really don't pay any attention to the ads to begin with. I'm here to write not to focus on ads. If it ended ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel Writing Freeware

    I've been trying to find something like this for a very long time. How did you find it? Thank you for posting it. *hugs* :D

    Jul 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Conversation

    Thank you for your critique. Some of this was rushed...God bless random inspiration.... I forgot that I had damn in there. :P This is actually my first long dialogue piece ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Conversation

    No longer working on this!

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Research Re: Share Your Nightmares

    I have had a few nightmares on and off my whole life, the few that i do remember are: 1) being chased by a skin taker (a.k.a the murderer would ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Summer Reading Recommendations

    These two are older fiction from the '90's but I still recommend them to anyone :D 1) Christopher Pike 2) R.L.Stine (his fear street series not goosebumps lol) -Babysitter is ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think (chapter two)

    "Hey eyes." Caleb replied. = "Her eyes." Caleb replied. for me that's the only mistake I can see, might because I'm half asleep trying to read with blurry eyes :P ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think (chapter one)

    I loved it *thumbs up* XD I think instead of her father just saying I'm having an affair he could say : " I can't believe I'm having an affair". ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting at the End

    How can certain writers start at the end and work there way up to the beginning? all of my 6 novels I have going all started with a vague outline ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Untiled new piece

    To be honest I don't like musicals or musical concepts but I really enjoyed reading this tension fill synopsis. :) :P I was so into the plot that i got ...

    Jun 28, 2008


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton