User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profile print outs

    I was wondering if anyone has found or created character profile sheets( print outs)? I have major trouble filling my characters out and I was hoping to try a character ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    There was a perfectly straight red line on my arm. You couldn’t have gotten it straighter if you fused me to a ruler. Perfectly round beads of blood lay still ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    I loved it. It was beautifully written,and it was captivating. I know the subject matter, so it doesn't bother me. I'm not a moderator or anything but, you'll probably be ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A drawing done on the computer

    OMG! I LOVE this picture. *huggles you*

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Caught fire in your pants white lines (don't do it) in your pants it wasn't enough in your pants larger than life in your pants :lol: This game is Awesome ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    what if humans were aliens? :shock:

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Once upon a Time- Chapter One

    I found it interesting, I have a weak stomach so it was kind of hard to read the gore but I liked it. This is a very interesting story you ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Griffin Names?

    Or do what nobody expects and call it Bob. Or Fred. Or Bob-Fred. lol that is funny chocoholic...maybe you could use Joe, or Curly heck you could even have Moe...lol ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's better then Word?

    what about the typical wordpad? it comes with all pc's i have Microsoft office 2007 and i barely use it, i use wordpad. (note pad only belongs in the toilet) ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once Upon a Time

    Where's the rest? *looks under the bed* *looks in the kitchen cupboards* I wanna know where the rest of the story is.. This piece is strange but interesting, and yes ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Adventures of Little Hippo

    I think you should turn this into a t.v show for kids! Cause when I was reading this I felt like I was actually watching on of those kid shows ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good Vampire Books

    Dangerous Girls by R.L.Stine (teen fiction) I love them, I got them as a gift for completing a project for school, also Cirque Du Freak series but you mentioned that ...

    Jul 10, 2008


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte BrontĂ«, Jane Eyre