User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    There are many things that inspired me to write; dreams, life, love,loss, lust,pain, just to list a few ^.^ I am currently working on a few pieces at the moment: ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Moments

    Thank you :)

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Moments

    sorry no longer posted.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Edgar Allan Poe (revised completely)

    version 2 is simply beautiful :)

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Anne Rice?

    Her books are better because her vampires are actually dangerous -- as in they actually kill people -- and don't sparkle in the sunlight. Plus, while she's a bit wordy, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Perfect Murder

    To me there seems to be an essence of Edgar Allen Poe's Tell Tale Heart, maybe as a inspiration for the piece?(I don't know maybe its just me *shrugs*) As ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I need some more opinions.

    He also envy's the divine and the power it has over him. He used to be high ranked in the divine, but he lagged in his efforts at his position ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    Nope, i think that if you decide to have a character (or if the character decides :P) then okay. As long as their smoking habits don't effect the story. Or ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A question for script, screen play, and play writers

    Thanks everyone! All of your advice helped, once i have part of my script done i will post it up. Ink

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: does it matter?

    Hey everyone, I'm almost there in getting my novel up and running but I ran into a question that has been bothering me. In the end it could hurt me ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Description

    Thank you sooo much for this =]

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    Hey Sureal, I thought of a title, it happened yesterday when i first read the title the broken, its the shattered, and there was the scattered I have no idea ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    Hey Sureal, I don't know if I'm allowed to post anything here but I must. I'm not much for fantasy in general, unless its HP, but your book sounds interesting. ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story line, yay or nay?

    I'm not much for the teen books anymore but this sounds like something i would definitely pick up and read. It sounds like the blurb on the back of the ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Everyone join in it's happy elephant dance time for Sunny! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant

    Oct 23, 2008


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love