User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Writers Corner Re: The Writer Incognito

    People know I write and people know I love to write but I do not let anyone I know read my writing. I always say "I'll let you read it ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Epilepsy

    . Still, most lead a normal life and the diease usually will start to cure it's self when you become a teenager. In most cases the disease won't cure itself, ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    The ring fell from her hand. His life was taken by darkness. They felt alone unable to live. This is fun...kind of hard though.

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block

    kill your boyfriend's (or girlfriend) annoying roomie :smt075 *shifty eyes* i'm just kidding.... Go for a walk, listen to some music,read, watch your favorite movie,clean your room (hey...don't look a

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Epilepsy

    Here's a couple of sites that have info on epilepsy. My younger sister suffers from epilepsy and when she has a seizure she tends to shake and tremble, mostly she ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Don't tell. Show.

    Castle, Have you ever thought of writing a novel on the do's and don't of writing? With this article it makes more sense then what my English teacher taught me ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Imagination Land!

    1) story a) supernatural b) zero words 2) character, plot, title 3) between 1-10 its on a 7.5 on the scale of urgency =]

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My mind is broken v_v

    Most horror stories and movies nowadays have either creepy little girls or dead little girls. Something orginal like the teenage boy with no eyes or man with no face is ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: If you're really struggling...

    An extreme case might warrant totally giving it up. No, hear me out. I've had projects before where I loved the idea but hated how it was turning out. I ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My mind is broken v_v

    Most horror stories and movies nowadays have either creepy little girls or dead little girls. Something orginal like the teenage boy with no eyes or man with no face is ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who are your influences?

    Random order: Stephen King's secret window ( its a big inspiration in my life right now) Anne Rice- Her Pandora novel is what inspired me to try ( the key ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    I LOVE intellegence.Its hot!!!! especially the character(s) Dr. Spencer Reid and Penelope Garcia from criminal minds XD Characters like them are awesome, unfortunately i can't create them that well. :

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    The one thing I didn't know as a young writer was that there's this thing called "emotional truth," and it is (or should be) at the core of every script ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Sunshine your my hero

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hate

    sorry no longer posted.

    Dec 20, 2008


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare