User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Writing Tips Re: Love Triangles(DWL1)

    All I have to say is hallelujah!

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    I chose "The Beach" but sadly most of my time will be spent a) moving and b) working :thud: :smt022 I'll barely have time for reading or writing this summer. ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Victorian Era

    Thanx guys!

    May 27, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: reviews

    I read the poem as well (I love it by the way) and in my opinion I see nothing wrong with it, but other people do have other opinions. And ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: deleated

    I love it even though its a dark theme. I do understand the dangers of depression and this poem was a simplistic way of describing what happens when it takes ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Victorian Era

    So heres the thing, I really need some help finding information on the Victorian era. Any information is welcome, please note where you got your information from (e.g. websites, books, ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Love Help...

    I've had this happen to me a while back, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to happen or what my characters wanted so I wrote out how it would ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: It all started with a dream.

    I absolutely love that idea. I read your dream and I was entranced in it, I would love to see it become a work of writing. PM me and let ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Seven Letters

    Aww, Meep. :( You had me in tears. No joke. *pulls out hankie* This is the shortest thing I've ever read that has made me tear up; it was executed ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Research Re: A question for teenage girls

    Not a teenage girl, but surely it'd be 1, wouldn't it? He could morph into a famous person, like, say Johnny Depp. ^_^ I say 1 and 5. I agree ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Write or Die

    It may help some people and it may annoy others. But if your like me, where you need a little push then it helps. And you don't have to start ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    me do, me do! mines ButterFlyInk, never would have guessed would you? XD

    Apr 17, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm so excited for NaNo. It will be my first and hopefully not my last :P I roped my boyfriend into it too, so I won't be alone in the ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Write or Die

    I can't keep this to myself. You must check out this link here Most people who are on NaNoWriMo have probably come across this. watch the youtube video on how ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tips for writing in third person

    I've seen a couple authors dedicate one chapter to each character. E.g. Chapter one-Amy Chapter Two-Christopher Chapter Three-Tommy Chapter four- Amy Etc.

    Mar 14, 2009


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace