User avatar

ButterFlyInk

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think

    "I didn’t feel safe telling my “secret” to anyone but I felt safe with him, it was scaring me." Like horsefreak said, this sentence doesn't flow right. You could try ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Help!

    Okay so the thing is I have extreme trouble finding proper endings for my novels. I've been told so many times that I should start my stories knowing the ending. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Agents

    I'm nowhere near sending in my work to an agent; but one thing that I've been told by many people is that you should send your finished work to more ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Father's Legacy: New Take

    Thank you Jamie_Rocks for also taking your time to review and edit this. And yes I am planning on edit it and furthering the story. I don't know where the ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I Need Help!

    You could try watching the notebook and see if you get any ideas. I know this isn't as helpful but its all I can offer. ( I don't know romance ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    Strange(r)

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Ghosts

    So I'm writing a supernatural thriller, and I need help with ghost hauntings. I have no idea about ghosts and how they can interact with us,, so if you have ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    Its a weird thing, but I always have to have a title for my story. I think the easiest title I've ever come up with is Trouble...simple but effective :D

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character invisioning

    Thats so cool! I never thought of that. I think finding pictures would help, considering I have trouble visioning them to their full potential. Thanks for the great idea!

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Magic

    I love how you have captured the essence of the audience's reaction: I snap my fingers and the sound rings I say its gone but you don't believe I open ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Cassie, I'm new also :) ha ha I think i suffer from the same thing, I've started like 6 novel/stories and i haven't finished any of them :P but ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Father's Legacy: New Take

    Thank you Avens, for taking your time to go over most of this piece. I would like to apologize to you, because I did not look at the forum rules ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Ink! My real name is Brooke. Welcome to the young writers society! I hope you will have a fantasic time here. Can't wait to read your works! See you! ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Father's Legacy: New Take

    Writing more in progress............

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    2 thumbs up is all I can say :D ...I think you should use this as a prologue...buts thats just my opinion cause with the way part one ended it ...

    Jun 22, 2008


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton