User avatar

BustedFlush

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love her

    Thanks for comments. I didn't know much about how to write a conversation between two people. Now I know.

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love her

    I went to go pick up Kelly at the usual place that I we met. Every Friday night she sneaks out and we go to a party. We had made ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Mechanics

    I liked the story. I dont't really know how the mechanics worked into it. Maybe it was about Mark being shot. Like what Mattie said you could have streatched the ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Moonshine Wars Episode 1

    The 1920's brought many Progressive reforms to the United States. The reforms were a result of industrialization, urbanization, and immigration. Progressivism also brought the temperence movement to t

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: **On the side of a highway**

    The light came closer and closer until it was not far from him. Whatever it was it stopped. His first thoughts were to yell for help, but he knew he ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Slippery when Wet. (13+)

    Wow even though it did have some grammer mistakes I still enjoyed it. I understand though because I make alot of mistakes. I also liked the story because I can ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Usted es un vaquero loco: Costa Rican Cowboy

    Thanks for the advice. I am definitely not going to try that again.

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey whats up everyone

    I hope you guys enjoy my work and also my comments. Feel free to say whatever you want about my work. I can only learn from my mistakes.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Usted es un vaquero loco: Costa Rican Cowboy

    I went to Costa Rica a year ago and it still is always on my mind. Not for the whole trip just one part which I felt was something special ...

    Mar 13, 2006


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg