User avatar

Burrow

Jack

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey welcome!

    Dec 11, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Me ^_^

    Burrow welcomes you to YWS!

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    like is it meant to be that way?

    Jan 21, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Every time I check my notification, it says that someone responded after you on so so's wall and if its like the second time they did it, I get two ...

    Jan 21, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi... So I'm new!

    Hello welcome to YWS!! I have always wanted to go to Canada!! You seem like a very nice person, welcome to YWS! if you need any help feel free to ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Introducing the Create Your Own Cover Art Generator

    Sounds pretty cool :D

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World

    Hello friend, welcome to YWS! I hope you have a fabulous time here :) Have a great day!! Jack

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Quick Introduction of Me!

    Hello Nicholas I am Jack, welcome to YWS! this is a great place for any creative writing, and I have a feeling you are going to fit right in!! If ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Get your Pens Ready for 2015!

    Thanks for the support to write!

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have returned... again!

    Welcome back! And Hello :D

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: about myself

    Welcome friend. YWS is a lovely place to let your emotions out, in word. I hope that you have a great time here. Feel free to ask for any help ...

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! ^^

    Hey welcome to YWS! Have a great time here! Please ask for help if you want :) Have a great day! I love sci-fi do, we should write a story ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am BionicPick, I like Turtles :)

    I have done poems, and realistic :/

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am BionicPick, I like Turtles :)

    Hey nice to meet you BionicPig117 If you need any hep here, feel free to message or PM me, though I have already showed you around the site:) Have a ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aspiring New writer here ^^

    UM, good sci-fi books are hard to come by, Jump, is good, Daniel X, Witches and wizard, which is actually sci-fi. a few others I cant think of. Ill give ...

    Dec 13, 2014


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites