User avatar

Burrow

Jack

  • Writing Tips Re: Travelling Description

    I would say read the inheritance cycle, one they are a good read, two there is a lot of traveling in it, but it isn't written bad. It would help.

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Why do you write what you write

    I write sci-fi not because I like to look up at the stars, dream of other planets. I right sci-fi because the ideas are endless. You can create a world ...

    Dec 26, 2014
  • YWS Re: Content Ratings Guidelines

    @SparkToFlame a mod reviewed it and didn't bump I up, is that good?

    Dec 16, 2014
  • YWS Re: Content Ratings Guidelines

    I don't really know, would it be ok, if I show you the bad bits and you tell me?

    Dec 15, 2014
  • YWS Re: Content Ratings Guidelines

    My I rated my story 16+, but it involved, torture, and a some violence, could you maybe check if it needs to be a higher 18+ ? thanks

    Dec 15, 2014


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)