User avatar

Burrow

Jack

  • Art & Photography Re: Birds, anime, photograph and stuff

    They are all amazing Flite!

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination of LGBT community

    Burrow: If your approval of someone relies on them not being homosexual then you are, by definition, discriminating against them based on sexual orientation. There are no ifs or buts; ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: mycocosm's Bizarre creations

    I loved the first one, and the last one, it was wow, the gorillas or chimps eyes, they just made me feel emotion!

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination of LGBT community

    I have been told that I am contradicting myself, by saying that I believe someone being homosexual is wrong, but then saying discrimination is wrong. Everyone is aloud there own ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ferguson case

    U just had to but in my view here, I am white, and I believe the way black people are treated is horrible, I don't even know why there is ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you steal another's novel?

    I think the guy did a wrong and a right, he got the person work out there, I would be happy about that If I was the original author, but ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction Debate

    How I see fan fiction is this. I never really used to write two years ago. I was a reader though, I probably read to much, anyway I was reading ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your YWS BFF?

    jackm1999 is a pretty cool guy...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your YWS BFF?

    hahah, didnt see that coming, thanks guys and girls....

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    but a smile on it?

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Guy

    Feel free to, I hope you like sci-fi that's all I got:)

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Guy

    Man I just got to say you seem like a funny guy! Oh and welcome!!

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    I would but I don't think my avatar should be christmafied, I don't think it would be respectful and all:) though maybe make me a total Christmas avatar, that would ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your YWS BFF?

    I have no friends:(

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    There is a bug for me, I don't know if anyone else has got it, but whenever I click on New posts, and I want to change pages, it always ...

    Dec 1, 2014


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis