User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    it says carry on, the wind, mocking my attempts of fighting with it

    Jan 31, 2022
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Ah! A long time ago my wisdom Has surpassed mortal boundaries, That is why, never have I expected to leave from, My incredible dome of schemes. Beware! My tongue is ...

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    "Only know profit" The father bear told his son Slurping fresh honey

    May 3, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Guarding nature's gates They shed pink tears of joy On the wrinkled cheeks.

    May 1, 2021
  • Poetry Discussion Re: NaPo Goals

    What I want to achieve is to get my poems as abstract as possible but beautiful

    Apr 2, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: The "I wrote a poem, but don't need reviews" thread

    Fresh snow; I capture movement 2 large eyes and a pair of ears

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Your rose-button nose, Ivory skin, cherry mouth, Bring summer closer.

    Nov 24, 2020


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind