-
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
ending the close closing the ending windows shut down roll the drums
Apr 30, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
blink once to say yes blink twice to say no don't blink to remain marked for eternity as a whisper in the dark
Apr 30, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
blink once to say yes blink twice to say no don't blink to remain marked for eternity as a whisper in the dark
Apr 30, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
'tis a poem about whales whales roaming the azure desert whales wholeheartedly eating tons of crescent moon pale bugs whales moaning crying, puffing caring for their young but huge cub
Apr 30, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
I am not overwhelmed nor underwhelmed for I am whelmed
Apr 30, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
I am A spot of blood on your shirt Spot it quickly
Apr 27, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
Shivers from the underworld Shivering on my underworld Underworld their underwords and Their undergarments I undergo a underprocedure To undershiver the undershivers Underthebridges and underthebeds
Apr 26, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
Damn music and its damn lyrics Damn football and its players Damn book and its letters Damn school and its teachers Damn damning and its damnings
Apr 26, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
I met myself And myself met me We both agreed to call Ourselves a meeting
Apr 26, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
My heart is tingling My tongue rolls lazily In the moist swamp I call Mouth It peeks out and kisses my Finger The finger slowly descends On the pale yellow ...
Apr 26, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
Earth the spinning guy I named him Bill Bill is spinning on His orbit, spinning and turning. Lively, up and down Slithering left and right Spins on the Spinning line
Apr 26, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
Spitting Flames, swallowing Flames, spitting Flames, swallowing Songs of the past
Apr 26, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
Every day Every night Every night Every day Forever searching Never finding Never resting Everglowing stars Everything Is everywhere
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
Shrimps Angry with pointy eyebrows And tomato sauce Drowning their eyebrows In the blood of Ex tomatoes.
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Buranko's NaPo poems
cutting edge knife and its cuts slowly swiming on the fabric of my unsuspecting fingers cutting edge technology cyber spaces and cyber punks
Apr 17, 2021
