User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2022

    I'm in (≧▽≦)

    Mar 17, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    and trying to swim is the proper way to write southern poetry.

    Mar 17, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    like lion, like lamb, the friendly gazes of a desperate sunset

    Mar 12, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    it says carry on, the wind, mocking my attempts of fighting with it

    Jan 31, 2022
  • Contests Re: YWS Birthday Poetry Contest

    yearly, we harvest white tears of pain and sorrow; they don't care.

    Nov 14, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member October 22 - November 5: TypoWithoutCoffee

    HELL YEA CONGRATS GEM, I WAS SO SURPRISED YOU GOT FEATURED, THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE SINCE AGES AGO

    Oct 23, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's break a record! Most Holiday Avatars At Once

    4 october 2021 Changed :>

    Oct 4, 2021
  • RevMo Archives Re: RevMo Checklist Challenge 2021

    I'm in Completed: 10/50 Number of Challenges Completed : Type of Work Review an essay Review a short story: Review a song Review a script Review a work from the ...

    Sep 2, 2021
  • RevMo Archives Re: RevMo 2021

    DEEP PINK LESSGO

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Contests Re: Chair de Lune

    Here you go, the poem which won me the lottery I had a dog Named Lune And my dad bought her a chair With a lot of pillows and Soft ...

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Ah! A long time ago my wisdom Has surpassed mortal boundaries, That is why, never have I expected to leave from, My incredible dome of schemes. Beware! My tongue is ...

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Official Polls Re: April showers bring May...

    My allergies are really messing with me

    May 5, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    "Only know profit" The father bear told his son Slurping fresh honey

    May 3, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: May Haiku Collection Submission Thread

    Buranko, huge poetry fan, lover of random stuff, tea addict. Often found surfing the internet he gets inspired by anything and loves to draw random quick poems in a virtual ...

    May 3, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Guarding nature's gates They shed pink tears of joy On the wrinkled cheeks.

    May 1, 2021


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken