User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VI: A group of crows is called a “murder"

    1 seeing the seas he muttered to himself madness; the ravens bound him in his speech hears but doesn't see sees but doesn't comprehend senses are nothing but thrown stones ...

    Sep 9, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VI: A group of crows is called a “murder"

    A group of crows is called a "murder". The origin of the term is believed to be related with the old folklore. Crows, as a symbol, represent in most cultures ...

    Aug 11, 2022
  • Contests Re: Last Man Standing: Round VI

    My first ever LMS! I'll join as a Bard (writing poetry)

    Aug 11, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Rainbow in the rain And letters in a book. I Have flown on paper

    Jun 29, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    dancing with the beat of a starlit sky; time stopped hearts halted, to watch.

    Jun 28, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    In the cold of the night My mind wanders seamlessly; The dead of the day.

    May 11, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: May Haiku Collection Submission Thread 2022

    Haiku about me Living on the edge, falling between leaflets and scratching my ankle Second Haiku Lawyers of nature protect the environment from rebel people.

    May 9, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Imagining dreams; Resonating fingers on The table of grass.

    May 2, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2022

    Here we go ! The poet needs a lot of help I tried catching a dream but with it slipping through the cracks of my fingers like sand, it proved ...

    Apr 6, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I lost my notebook in the spring sea

    this; poem as light as morning dew, tight lipped, eyes shut, giving it all for the Light

    Apr 6, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I lost my notebook in the spring sea

    I booked some memories in my notes; this job was for the toothfairy and her minions, not me

    Apr 3, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I lost my notebook in the spring sea

    the frost withers under gentle touches. of little horses smiles of april burn the milky winter light good morning sun !

    Mar 31, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    I never noticed The green shadows of sunlight Which has yet to grow

    Mar 25, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I lost my notebook in the spring sea

    Finally, April is here

    Mar 24, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    So the fault is mine This decision, unleashed from The infernal depths

    Mar 22, 2022


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel