User avatar

Bunty6

  • Lounge, The Re: Operation:Music Alert!!!!!

    All the information is one the club page, but basically, the club is to gather every one who has a passion for music , poetry and play writing,basically you can ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Operation:Music Alert!!!!!

    is there any one interested in my new club?

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Art contest: Design me a logo!

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Operation:Music Alert!!!!!

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Understudy *Redraft*

    I love this lyric poem, is the music to go with it?

    Dec 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons why Fail is always Fail

    I really think this is funny, what was your message behind it?

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I Should've Been a Star

    Wow! this is incredible. I could just feel the frustration and regret of the character expressed in this song. I give an A+. Since you are so good at writing ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Miss You

    Aww no! This peace was so sad yet very touching. you wrote it so well that I could actually feel the narrators emotions. Such word usage and imagery is what ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Operation:Music Alert!!!!!

    Hi every one! Bunty6 here to say that I am a new member of YWS and I have created a new club by the name of Operation music. please check ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Dream

    i loved this piece and i could really see the passion behind it. i could really tell that you put your heart into what you were writing . even though ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Half Winter (chapter 1)

    This chapter is very interesting where did you get your ideas?

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Moon

    wow! that is very........wow!

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Operation: Bunty6

    Agent: Bunty6 Mission:Introduction Age:18 Gender:Confidential Sibling(s):3, 2 are on YWS. Who are they?:That is for me to know and for you to find out. :D Hair: Brown Eyes:Brown Weight: If ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I have started a new club by the name Operation:Music! please check it out everyone!

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look At Me

    All I can say is wow! what inspired you to write this poem? It is great!

    Dec 28, 2010


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus