User avatar

Bunty6

  • Art & Photography Re: Love YWS

    I think it looks great in an interesting way! It actually tells a story you know like: love is a mess, or mixed up love...OK I am not making sense.I ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If You Leave

    Oh my goodness that was really good and simple. Now, let me try and interpret (sorry if i get it wrong). I am guessing that the girl(you) is in a ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Letter To Her Lover

    This song was rely catchy! I wonder what the tune is like... Like havetolovemusic said, you need to watch out for grammer okay like "You think I can't catch you ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Not...

    I love this poem especially the part that says: They say they don't need no help. They can get themselves outta this big ol' ditch they dug. I can play ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumber Party: For Her club

    Slumber Party:For Her club-- link=

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fireworks

    Wow this poeM is amazing! It really makes me think of the reality of our history. It makes me think of the things our ancestors did in order to persue ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monster

    I love the imagery here! I am not sure exactly what object that you are talking about but that is a great thing. It could be any thing. It is ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 13 Days.

    Wow!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pixel Horse

    Aww! I know I am late but your horse is so adorable! Keep on making pixel art, who knows, I could buy one from you...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ugly

    I really liked this poem. If I am interpreting it correctly, the poem is about a person who looks beautiful and radiant onthe out, but on the inside they are ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Re: Dreams that Change the World

    Thank you!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Re: Dreams that Change the World

    When someone hears the word dream, the first thing that comes to mind is the thought you have when you are asleep. When I think of the word dream, I ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled Poem?

    Great poem! I could feel the passion in you writing. It put me in a different world and I felt like I was the gave me a whole new perspective ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Food network club launched!

    please join! I am sure you will love it.

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Food network club launched!

    Hi ever one, please check out my new club known now as The Food Network.Here is the check it out! the club is open to everybody!

    Jun 9, 2011


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken