User avatar

Bumpeh

  • Writers Corner Re: Magic Realism

    The reason Harry Potter wouldn't be included in that genre of Magic Realism is because the majority of the story takes place within a world within a world. The magic ...

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I had a huge bout of writer's block after last year's NANOWRIMO. I got to 43k words then I sort of went ka-putz. It took me a while to get ...

    Mar 8, 2014
  • Research Re: It's getting harder and harder...

    I really love writing. I started writing when I was about 9, and ever since then I've always loved it, I also love reading(As long as the book is good). ...

    Jan 2, 2014


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl