User avatar

Bumpeh

  • Writers Corner Re: Magic Realism

    The reason Harry Potter wouldn't be included in that genre of Magic Realism is because the majority of the story takes place within a world within a world. The magic ...

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Research Archives Re: Mission Design for Interstellar Travel

    Thank you all for your inputs, I am aware of how writing hard-science-fiction works. Research is useful in two phases, the idea phase, and the rewriting phase. You don't need ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Research Archives Re: Mission Design for Interstellar Travel

    Hello fellow YWSians, I am currently conducting research for a Science-Fiction Novel series involving interstellar travel between two star systems that are approximately four light years apart. I've b

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games

    COUNT ME IN! *SIGNING UP INTENSIFIES*

    May 20, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I had a huge bout of writer's block after last year's NANOWRIMO. I got to 43k words then I sort of went ka-putz. It took me a while to get ...

    Mar 8, 2014
  • Research Re: It's getting harder and harder...

    I really love writing. I started writing when I was about 9, and ever since then I've always loved it, I also love reading(As long as the book is good). ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Thank you for the warm welcome! I like to write fantasy the most, wizards and stuff like that. After the comes Sci-fi, and I do like to do horror, and ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello everyone, I've been on the chat a few times and I decided I really like this site so far, everyone is very friendly and open. I'm a novice writer, ...

    Jan 24, 2012


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal